2max's - fable 2008 - Max Caulfield | Life is Strange Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
The show transpires at the lagoon of Paradise Bay at Paradise Pier while the audience watches the performance at the Paradise Park viewing area in front of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure attraction. Other nearby attractions such Mickey's Fun Wheel and California Screamin' become part of the performance as they undergo various forms of lighting and projections throughout the show. The effects utilized in World of Color (water fountains, mist screens, fire, lasers, lighting, and fog) are choreographed to work in synchronicity with the featured music and image projections.
Maxine Caulfield was born September 21, 1995 in Arcadia Bay, Oregon. There, she spent most of her childhood and a young adulthood. As a child, Max had decided she wanted to be a photographer. Her parents indulged her dream and gave her an old Polaroid camera to play and take pictures with. As she got older, she adopted a fondness for analog cameras over digital cameras.
- Sewage Monsters, The / Dub Hustlers* Dubb Hustlers - Poison E.P.
- cirKus - Medicine
- Dave Pegg - The Cocktail Cowboy Goes It Alone
- L'Na - Urgent
- Death In June - Live In Athens, Hellas, May 21, 1999
- Paul Joyner - Fish Without Eyes
- Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
- Bengt-Arne Wallin - Wallin/Wallin
- Ikon - Tricolour
- Charlatans, The - Live At Last Brixton Academy
- Kevin Energy* DJ Energy - Warped Reality / Distant Minds
- Various - Hört Sich Gut An - Hörprobe Frühjahr 2006
- David Bowie - China Girl
- Jackie Silvers - If By Chance
- S.O.S. Band, The - Just The Way You Like It / Borrowed Love
- Chapter 13 - The Only Good Drummer Is A Dead Drummer
- Add Quest - Limited 500 Special EP.
- Kai Nobuko - Insane Raves For Alternative Psycho's & Friends
- Alexander Miguel - New Moon
- Holzkopf - High Level